Additional info on MIAA WEB SITE
Simple steps to take and make part of your everyday routine:
* Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Use Alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
* When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue. You can also cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
* Throw used tissues in the trash and immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
* Avoid sharing drinking glasses, cups, eating utensils, dishes, towels or other items. Wash these items thoroughly with soap and water after use.
* Avoid close contact with people who are sick whenever possible.
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces at home, work or school, especially when someone is ill.
* Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
Additional Info can be found at the MIAA Web site:
UPDATE FALL CROSS COUNTRY SEASON:
MIAA COVID Task-Force have approved the following recommendations as compliance for fall Cross Country.
For the protocols specific to Gardner School District and MidWach League the guidelines are coming over sometime
early next week, including details on schedules, registration, and game/practice protocols.
Click for MIAA 2020 fall rules modification and Guidlines Cross Country